Monday, November 3, 2008

Mathsaphobia

MUET : +3
(finally!!! a plus!!! thank God! =P but still a band 4...='/ i want band 6...need to improve my writing and comprehension--> stupid trick questionsXD)

I've finally gotten all my results.. basically.. my purata dropped... but if you compare each subject individually... my results were not all that bad... so... why is my purata so low? cuz...

MATHS IS MY GREATEST LIABILITY!!!

Maths has pulled me down... alot... cuz i only got 19/100...T.T

haihz, never was fond of maths... i remeber crying in primary school cuz i couldn't solve my PRIMARY standard maths exercise...=P surprisingly, i got an A2 for SPM add maths... 11 years... i've endured this torture long enough... what's another year right? Gambate!!!! WORK, HARD!

Basically, i hav 1 years time to upgrade my results... 1 year to increase my maths grade from E to A... Impossible? Hm...

I Believe In Miracles!!!

Dear Lord pls help me...=)

1 comments:

Liz said...

yeah, Miracles!

I do pray for that also in my final year nw... may God bless us! haha..

Dun scared of maths, do lots n lots of pass years n practices, they helps a lot.. That's my dad always told me...

U stil hv 1 year to go, so Gambate!!!
^^

 


Designed by ShuLee姝俐 aka Yujie语婕